Guildford - Part Remote // £35k - £40k
Are you a Junior Developer looking for that jump up?
or are you a Mid Developer that is looking for a new challenge?
If you are solid UI Developer with an eye for detail and coding then this could be the role for you.
Our client is an award-winning software company that have built a platform that unites employee and employers alike. Their ground-breaking platform brings people together by creating a collaborative and encouraging atmosphere, focusing on always doing the right thing.
Now they are looking for an innovative and creative UI Developer to join the Engineering Team, primarily looking at evergreen development but also overseeing maintenance, bug fixing and modernisation. You will work in an Agile environment where appropriate including Kanban and Scrum, be able to work individually or as a team.
The company are an expanding SaaS provider and are experiencing year on year growth. They are looking for dynamic and forward thinking individuals who have a passion for quality of code and quality of service.
- Completing assigned backlog items within estimated time frame and to a high quality
- Resolving assigned Bugs
- Reviewing and completing Estimate Requests
- Acting as a technical expert on the Unily product
- Creating internal and external documentation to support development activities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Proven experience converting graphic designs to equivalent HTML, CSS and LESS
- Experience using Git or equivalent for source control
- Experience of working in an Agile development team
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio Code would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative
- Friendly with a good sense of humour
This role will be popular, please apply and I will endeavour to give you a call over the coming days.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.