Sr. Identity Access Management Engineer | Hybrid | Washington D.C | Active TS/SCI Required
Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus + Sign-on Bonus + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Sr Identity Access Management Engineer who is passionate about what they do. If you want to join a company that values mission-critical work at the highest levels of the Government and are open to commuting to Washington, DC, we want to speak with you!
Our ideal candidate has experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Identity Management and Access engineering
- Experience with the full life of identify management solutions.
- A BA/BS or education/certifications commensurate with education.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance
- A current DoD Instruction 8570 Level II Certification
- Experience and Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- Experience with Web Application Proxy (WAP) within Bastion domain architecture
- Experience with designing and developing identity management systems
- Experience with evaluation of cloud-based solutions.
- You'll work with a highly qualified technical team.
- You'll also provide daily interface with the customer.
- You will provide administration and configuration of identity management systems, single sign on (SSO) and federation solutions.
- You will work closely to assist the government in establishing federation services with partners to provide access to government provided services.
- You will assist the government in design, deployment and maintenance of identity management and access systems remote monitoring and management capabilities
- Assist the government in evaluation of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) identity and federation solutions. On site and cloud-based solutions.