Treasury Systems Consultant | Graduate / Intern Level | $60k - $70k
A growing technology solutions provider with a focus in the treasury and finance space is seeking a Treasury Systems Graduate Consultant to join their Austin team! They are expanding their team here and looking for someone who is excited to be part of the growth!
You'll work in a dynamic environment and gain exposure to new technologies and be able to test your skills on a daily basis. If you're a new grad and looking to put your finance background to work, this may be the place for you!
This is a full-time, direct hire position requiring candidates to be located in Austin, Texas. While they are operating fully remote, they have an office downtown and want someone who will be available for team meetings in the future.
- Completing vendor qualifications for both Integrity and Kyriba products to enable client consulting work
- Learn their delivery methods to enable client billable work
- Become an expert in cloud technologies used by them to support digitized delivery of systems implementations projects
- Be involved with internal projects to help investigate and be POC for potential new technologies and provide recommendations to management
- Work closely with the directors and be client facing
- Professional experience is not a requirement for this position but having a STEM degree is required
- Strong communication skills and be able to work as a team or independently
- Relevant interest/experience in finance and IT
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working directly with clients on critical projects
- US Citizen or Green Card holder