Test Analyst // Remote - Please note, this job doesn't offer sponsorship.
£45,000 // Python // SQL // Manual Testing // Marketing
Are you interested in being the driving force, shaping the newly formed testing department servicing globally recognised clients?
Austin Fraser is recruiting for an ambitious and creative Test Analyst on behalf of a data-centric marketing and advertising business developing innovative technology-driven marketing solutions for major global brands.
The role would suit a Manual Tester with 2-3 years experience, looking to take a step up as a senior member of the team and assist the test manager to establish best practices and industry leading processes.
This role is intended to be hybrid remote for the long-term, but we will also consider applicants on a fully remote basis within the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct day-to-day test activities as a chargeable resource across clients, executing the defined quality assurance framework items and leading by example.
- Champion quality and software test practices / rules within the team.
- Ensure quality and associated test practices are embedded within the solutions development and delivery lifecycle.
- Making decisions regarding the most appropriate test method and tools to carry out a job, project, or solution change.
- Support the Test Manager with the definition, implementation, and ongoing optimisation of a quality assurance framework, inclusive of necessary tools and principles.
- Experience testing within an end to end software development and delivery lifecycle, including test management, planning, analysis, and execution.
- Experience testing across technical stacks contributing to infrastructure, application, and database development.
- ISEB / ISTQB Test Certification.
- Experience working within a marketing agency.
- Experience of ISO9001 & 27001 standards and working within a certified environment.
- Experience with implementing a test / quality assurance framework within a business. (inclusive of necessary change management, adoption, and enablement aspects)
- Experience with version and build control and/or continuous integration, inclusive of associated tools used to manage this.
- Experience working with customer data platforms or single customer views, inclusive of cleansing, matching, deduplication, PAF, suppressions and 3rd party enhancement / data appends.
Previous experience with of some of the following would HIGHLY advantageous:
- Snowflake / MySQL / MS SQL Server
- Python and/or Perl
- Knowledge of cloud environments e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud database and ETL / ELT solutions e.g. Snowflake, Matillion, Redshift
- Name and Address processing software e.g. Capscan or QAS
- Marketing Automation tools e.g. Apteco FastStats and PeopleStage, Alterian, Acoustic, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Business Intelligence tools e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau
- Email broadcast tools e.g. Upland Adestra, Alterian Email Manager
If you feel like this role is of interest please apply with your CV for review or reach out to Samuel Holt via LinkedIn!
Test Analyst // Remote // £45,000
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.