Technical/Infrastructure Architect - Luton - £65 - £75K
This company is a reputable, global leader within their industry who are now looking for a highly capable Technical/Infrastructure Architect to join their team on a flexible remote working basis. You will play a pivotal role in being responsible for the technical design of applications and platforms within the IT estate for the business. In return, a competitive salary, a great bonus scheme and life insurance are just a few of the great benefits this role has to offer!
Location: Luton / 1 trip per week to the office.
Salary: up to £75K + benefits depending on experience.
- 5 years of prior experience of working in IT infrastructure engineering/architecture role.
- Stong and proven experience building infrastructure architecture as well as designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience Microsoft 365.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in an Agile environment.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now or email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.