Remote / London
Up to £30,000
This successful agency is the leading provider of Online Reputation Management solutions to a variety of well-known clients spanning a multitude of industries, enabling them to provide crisis management and proactively manage their clients' brand reputations. They are now looking for a technical SEO Executive with prior HTML coding experience to join their successful tech team. You will play a pivotal role in working closely with clients to understand their requirements and respond using targeted SEO techniques as well as using your background in coding to also get involved in building websites.
using your Python background to build effective data extraction tools, as well as conducting crucial data analysis. With a state of the art office in an enviable central London location, you will be immersed in an environment that will allow you to do high-quality work. In return for your work, you will also benefit from working in a collaborative and social team with amazing company benefits to top it off!
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of online campaigns and search engine results using your advanced technical SEO skills
- You will use your technical background and experience to provide technical insights
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data using your advanced excel skills
- You will also be involved in some content creation
- A background in computer science or digital marketing is highly desirable
- Analytically minded with the ability to be an effective problem solver
- Advanced technical SEO skills with experience formulating data driven strategies
- Advanced on page and back link analysis experience
- Excellent command of written and verbal English used for content creation
- A background in or experience with image editing is highly desirable
If you're a Technical SEO Executive / Web Developer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure and career progression opportunities then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.