About the job
If you're looking to build an incredible future, start by finding an incredible career.
We are so excited to be growing our contracts team in Austin. We're looking for Recruiters of all levels that truly want to make an impact and be a part of this ever growing journey. You'll get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the IT and Tech industry, playing a significant role in securing our clients the very best talent whilst working alongside some of the best recruiters in the business.
The right person will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be strategically minded, and enjoy making meaningful connections with people. We are passionate about providing an excellent service to both our clients and candidates alike, maintaining our fun, inclusive culture. And with our 100% flexible working policy and unlimited PTO we empower you to manage your business, and to fit your working week around your life and not the other way around.
When you think big and aim high anything is possible. Expect your voice to be heard, fun to be had and friends to be made.
Share with us what you want to achieve, where you want to go, and we'll give you everything you need to get there your way. There's an incredible future here with your name on it.
What Will You Do?
- Manage a 180 desk which means leading entirely on the candidate experience, sourcing, headhunting, selection, lead generation and recruiting tech candidates in the Austin area.
- Develop talent pipelines and maintain strong candidate relationships
- Recruit candidates according to a specific technical vertical.
- Promote and attend meet-ups, networking events that are aligned with the IT community.
- Network with specific tech community members and represent the AF Tech brand
What Do We Need?
- A passion for sales and building meaningful relationships
- Motivated to build a successful book of business within a growing company.
- Internally competitive and passionate about individual and team growth.
- Motivated and passionate about self development
- Strong communication skills
- Thoughtful and positive approach
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture and be a part of our outstanding team
Just a few of the perks!
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure.
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexible working, you choose where and when you work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited PTO.
- Exceptional sales training and coaching by our in-house Learning & Development team.
- Clear career progression, sales and future leaders.
- A collaborative working environment.
- Continuous investment in Tech to provide you with the best resources to build your career.
- Robust insurance package and 401k plan.
- EAP, Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
- AMAZING people!
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.