Austin Fraser is exclusively representing a company who has been rewarded for their workforce productivity efforts. Their main goal is to enable people, advance processes, and expand technologies to help companies embrace the future of their work!
This Technical Project Manager position is focusing on accelerating the tech investment portfolio for the Engineering organisation.
- Oversee the change management of each initative
- Regulate all project plans and products to guarantee consistency and accountability for all stakeholder partners.
- Coordinate project meetings and ensure that the key takeaways/ actions/ risks are documented, followed, and completed
- Identify and track key milestones throughout the life of the project.
- At least 4+ years of technical project leader experience
- At least 3+ years of working with software engineering teams (SaaS experience)
- EXperience in a small organisation and/or start up
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Certification in PMI-ACP and PMP, bonus
- Bachelors in Computer Science Information Management, or related field, bonus
What you get:
- 100% remote
- Comprehensive benefits
- 6-month long term contract position, with the potential of a contract to hire.
If you are interested in communicating please fill out my calendly for us to speak!