Austin Fraser is exclusively representing a rapidly growing top tech company that is working with the newest technologies to build intelligent roadways with real-time data.
This position plays a key role in managing the daily operations of new strategic business project pursuit(s) including, driving customer and partner engagement to create and deliver proposals that meet their needs.
Key Skills & Technologies:
- PMP Certification or Certified Scrum Master Certification
- Project Management Experience
- Relationship Management/Communication Skills
- Experience working with budgets, timelines and schedules
- Be the point of contact for strategy development for project approach, proposal & product development, initiation and implementation
- Oversee new business development, program budget reporting, current spend, forecasted spend
- Lead & engage team with strong communication
- Be the face of the project
This household name offers all the traditional benefits along with flexible working, educational reimbursement program, volunteer time off and paternity/maternity plan.
If this sounds exciting and aligns with your experience, I'd love to hear from you! Please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity!