London / Remote
£85,000 - £120,000 depending on experience
Are you looking to work for a global Fortune 100 financial services company as a Technical Lead?
This fortune 100 financial services company with a global presence are now looking for a Technical Lead to play a pivotal lead role in both architecture and development within the development team. This FCA authorised and regulated financial services network have an impressive track record and focus mainly on the commodities and foreign exchange markets, helping to connect their clients to the global markets ecosystem in order for them to make more informed investment decisions. As a Technical Lead you will take a lead role in architectural discussions and decisions as well as having a hands on approach with building scalable, enterprise-level applications. In return you will benefit from working for a well established business leading successful scrum teams and will have the added benefit of an attractive benefits package.
- You will be responsible for building effective relationships with stakeholders in order to drive product development
- You will play a pivotal role in taking the lead on technical direction as well as architectural discussions and decisions that are made
- Having a hands on approach on working with Agile methodology to work on the development of multiple platforms
- Focusing on enhancements and performance optimisation by writing well-designed and efficient code
- Work on the releases of software components
- Contribute to architectural decision-making by investing alternative technologies in order to ensure continuous improvement
- A long track-record of commercial experience within the financial services sector will allow you to appreciate the business' mission and work on projects with this in mind
- Previous experience leading high-performing engineering teams
- Previous experience in taking a lead on steering technical direction and implementing architectural decisions
- Commercial experience with UI state management
- Impressive commercial experience building scalable web applications using React or Angular
- Commercial experience with Node.js
- Experience using Java EE platforms to develop applications
- Experience working with a testing framework such as Jest/Mocha
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience with development of microservices
- Excellent knowledge of of SQL and No-SQL databases
- Experience with .NET Core / C# is beneficial but not essential
- A background in computer science is desirable
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Experience working in an autonomous and entrepreneurial fashion will allow you to have a self-starter mentality but also a hands on approach to the delivery of projects
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Technical Lead leading successful development teams sounds like you're next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.