Technical Lead - Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality
Up to £80,000
Are you an experienced Lead Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality Developer with strong experience with Unity or Unreal Engine looking to work for an award-winning creative agency as a Technical Lead?
This leading creative agency has an impressive track record of success with well-known clients such as Major League Baseball, Rolls Royce, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, NFL, Harvey Nichols and Harrods, and having recently been awarded the 'EMEA Brand Experience Agency'. They are now looking for a Technical Lead to come on board and play a hybrid role of being hands on as well as overseeing technical strategy and efficiency. As a Technical Lead - AR/VR, you will have an excellent fundamental knowledge of the building blocks of code as well as a passion for realtime development. You will also be passionate about AR / VR with experience in either Unity or Unreal Engine. In return you will benefit from working for a well established business leading a successful team and will have the added benefit of an attractive benefits package.
- You will play a pivotal role in taking the lead on technical direction as well as architectural discussions and decisions that are made
- Managing a team of other Developers
- Having a 50/50 split between being hands on/hands off
- You will build cutting edge applications in AR / VR
- Building exceptional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Running daily stand up meetings
- A long track-record of commercial experience within development/programming with an excellent understanding of the foundations of code
- A passion for realtime development
- A keen interest in Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality - AR / VR
- Previous commercial experienced with either Unity or Unreal Engine
- Previous experience building cutting edge applications in AR / VR
- Previous experience leading high-performing engineering teams
- Previous experience in taking a lead on steering technical direction and implementing architectural decisions
- Previous experience within an agency environment or games company
- A background in computer science is desirable
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
- Experience working in an autonomous and entrepreneurial fashion will allow you to have a self-starter mentality but also a hands on approach to the delivery of projects
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Technical Lead in AR / VR sounds like you're next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.