Delivery Manager - London - Paying up to £85K.
I am currently supporting a maritime software company who are in search of an experienced Delivery Manager or Development Manager. This opportunity will enable you to work for a company who are working on developing pioneering technologies which are empowering real-world decisions! You will play a pivotal role in driving their project delivery in a Software and Cloud Environment. This opportunity is based in London and provides flexible working.
- Assisting in the acceleration of projects using agile methodologies.
- You will play the primary role in managing and delivering individual projects, working on multiple projects at any on time
- By building strong relationships with their clients, you will act as a trusted expert and partner
- Mitigating risks, communicating potential setbacks and informing on progress updates to key stakeholders
- Refining their approach to lean/agile process, working with the business to strive for continuous improvement
- Working closely with the engineering team on what is possible for each project
- Managing all aspects of a project, from scoping, strategy, UX, creative and technical development, and testing and deployment
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience as a Delivery Lead or Development Manager
- Experience with container based development or working within cloud native environments
- Experience managing the 360 project cycle - scoping, specification and budgeting, briefing, content creation, software development, quality checks, and delivery
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Previous experience working alongside senior stakeholders
- Basic programming experience as well as an understanding of the opportunities and constraints of common technologies
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with an Agile certification being highly desirable
- A degree in a technical field is highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills with a track record of being able to stick to demanding deadlines relating to project deliverables
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels.
- Be able to use your resourceful, initiative and process-driven mindset as well as your exceptional organisational skills and driven approach
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Delivery Manager sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW or alternatively please email across an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.