Austin Fraser Technology are working with a leading Digital Agency to seek and experienced Technical Architect. It is an opportunity to shape and lead the delivery of complex digital systems.
You will be leading the technology stream for the full lifecycle of systems development, from business development to delivery. You will have a strong track record of client relations and have a proactive, solution focused attitude.
The technical architect will also be a significant figure in helping to develop the capabilities of the team, hiring, mentoring and ensuring the progression of technology staff to build a highly capable and cooperative team.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Scope, design and architect full technical solutions with clients and internal teams
- Work with the sales team on pre-sales scoping as a technical expert
- Maintain relationships with technology partners
- Make internal recommendations to help improve and streamline the technical and architectural processes
- Develop technical specifications and design documents for client and internal engagements
- Work closely with internal leaders to develop high-value solutions based on market trends and analysis and craft approaches to successfully deliver
- Deliver expert advice and consulting to drive digital transformation projects to success
- Guide and be able to directly manage teams tasked with delivering innovative technical solutions which produce actionable measurable results
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of development experience, with at least 5 years of technical leadership experience at the project level
- Experience architecting large scale solutions
- Experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservices and REST API
- Well versed with RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (Couchbase, DynamoDB)
- Experience architecting integrated digital solutions
- Component based user experiences
- CMS systems (exposure to e-commerce systems would be an advantage)
- Systems integration techniques and products
- Cloud experience, specifically in AWS
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.