Technical Lead | £100,000-£120,000 | London
Austin Fraser are working with a Fortune 500 company, providing customers across the globe with services in Commodities, Capital Markets, Currencies and Asset Management.
They are now looking for an experienced Technical Lead with interest in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The role will encompass development across all tiers of the application stack and responsibilities will include application development across the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing.
- Lead team of software engineers providing architectural and technical direction
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle working within Agile methodology
- Contribute to architecture roadmap
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 10+ years' experience building global enterprise level systems
- Experience gained within Banking/Financial Services/FinTech sectors
- Proven experience leading technical teams, providing direction and guidance
- Proven hands-on experience building large scalable web-based applications using React (ideal)/Angular
- Proven hands-on experience designing and developing enterprise applications using Java/Spring or C#/.Net Core
- Experience with NodeJs
- Experience developing complex distributed systems using Microservice architecture (event-based)
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases SQL and No-SQL databases
Technical Lead | £110,000-£120,000 | London
If you are an experienced Technical Lead that likes the sounds of this opportunity and meet the criteria listed, please apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.