Hybrid role, once a month onsite
My client, within the Agricultural supply sector, is looking to onboard a Team Lead to join their ever-growing company! They use Tech for Good to create software services that help agricultural supply businesses get more insight out of their data and in return reduce environmental impact.
They are looking for a strong Team Lead to develop their existing API's which is utilised both internally and by their clients, as well as their React web application. They are searching for someone who has experience working with teams to develop applications that support intricate business rules and flows.
- Learn about the current architecture, then start contributing to the codebase.
- Hands-on at the start to build a strong foundation of subject knowledge to help you make decisions and work with the business.
- Heading up daily standups, retros and leading grooming sessions.
- Actively talking and working with other teams to help design shared APIs that can service numerous apps and scale independently, focusing on the consumption of those APIs
- Participate fully in all initiatives and collaborate to create high-calibre solutions.
- Developing direct reports
- 9+ years experience with .Net (.Net Core is preferable)
- Good exposure to cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Energetic and ready to hit the ground running!
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please apply below with your latest CV!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.