As a Talent Sourcer at AF & AV you will be responsible for sourcing and identifying incredible talent, and enabling people to build an incredible future.
You will work closely with the Global Talent Lead and Talent Partners to provide an engaging and inclusive recruitment selection process which delivers talent and capability in line with the agreed business needs, ensuring an exceptional experience both internally and externally that's in line with our Purpose, Vision and Mission.
You will have a proactive approach to sourcing great talent, using creative and innovative techniques.
- You will be working with the Talent Partners to understand hiring needs, to which you'll then be involved in sourcing strategies, talent attraction, identification and engagement for all sales positions and central services positions.
- You will be providing a continuous flow of candidates to Talent Partners from various methods of souring.
- Lead generation.
- You will be turning passive candidates into active candidates.
- You will be following up on employee referrals.
- You will be creating attractive and inclusive adverts in line with our purpose, vision and mission across multiple job boards in order to attract the right talent.
- You will be shortlisting and managing inbound applications, Talent inbox, and ensuring a timely response to every candidate maintaining a great candidate experience.
- You will be utilising our video recruitment tool to support the selection process.
- You will be identifying and proactively headhunting talent using Linkedin Recruiter and additional platforms, utilising all our resources and creating innovative ways to engage with candidates. (Odro capture, reviewing messaging techniques etc).
- You will be continually building smart projects on Linkedin and Xing to headhunt and further widen your talent pipeline, talent pool at every level.
- You will be continuously pipelining and nurturing of talent pools at every level across all locations for future hires.
- You will be qualifying and and pre screening candidates in line with our Global interview process and core values.
- You will be scheduling, coordinating and sending preparation for interviews to both candidate and hiring manager.
- You will own your performance utilising our data and performance metrics to continue to know how to build out successful sourcing strategies.
- You will be engaging with graduate and early career talent to continue to build our graduate funnels across Germany.
You are the face of Austin Fraser & Austin Vita and people buy from people.
- You will proactively build your social presence and personal brand across various different social media platforms, (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook) to engage, attract and nurture great talent.
- You will be promoting our EVP both internally and externally.
- You will be using strategic techniques to socially sell, increase visibility and promote AF & AV as an Employer of choice.
- You will collaborate with the wider Talent Acquisition team to continue to develop best practices, identify opportunities, challenges and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge.
- You will be sharing successes, challenges and industry insights.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.