We are so excited to be growing our Global Talent Acquisition team who play a significant role in identifying talented individuals, enabling business growth, and helping people to build incredible futures!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to lead on our Recruitment across the USA, you will work closely with a Talent Sourcer to formulate 'Where to play, how to win' strategies to source diverse high potential talent, whilst working together to build brand awareness to increase visibility, build our pipeline, and to help us become the Employer of choice in the cities we work.
You will work closely with key stakeholders, hiring managers, your team and external networks to provide an engaging and inclusive recruitment selection process which delivers talent and capability in line with the agreed business needs, ensuring an exceptional experience both internally and externally that's in line with our Purpose, Vision and Mission.
How we will *PERK* up your life?
- 100% Flexibility, we know great recruitment can be done anywhere, anytime, so you choose where and when you work.
- Unlimited PTO... yes you read that right!
- An amazing, encouraging global team to assist, guide and celebrate your successes.
- BE YOU - An all encompassing wellness platform, including nutritional advice, a digital gym and access to fitness classes, guided meditation, webinars, EAP assist programme and much more!
- Enhanced learning, access to masterclasses and training for both your personal and professional development.
Key areas of your role.
- Acquisition - Recruitment & Marketing.
- Full life cycle recruitment, managing the process from start to finish in line with our core values.
- Employer branding and Marketing activities.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Collaboration with the wider Global Talent Acquisition team to develop best practices, identify opportunities, challenges and trends to help our business stay on industry leading edge.
In advance we'd like to thank you for your patience with us getting back to you. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.