Staff Software Engineer - Internal Tools, Cloud Systems | Remote | Full-time | $160k -$180k
A growing SaaS company in an industry that has yet to be digitized is rapidly growing and searching for an experienced Staff Software Engineer to join their cloud validation team!
About the Staff Software Engineer position:
As a Staff Software Engineer on the cloud engineering team, you'll work closely with other teams to advocate, integrate, and adopt tools in the CI/CD pipelines. You'll use your experience designing and building tools and knowledge of modern CI/CD pipelines to ensure the environment is functional and configured properly!
To be successful in this role you should be a strong coder and creator of tools, as well as passionate about cloud infrastructure validation. If you have a strong background in tools development, kubernetes, and implementation, please apply!
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary - $160k+
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
- Work remote!
Skills and Experience:
- Experience building modern CI/CD systems at scale
- Kubernetes in production experience
- Ability to build internal tools and test frameworks
- Strong experience with public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Experience with Test Driven Development and design principles
- Automation experience in a distributed/ service-oriented environment
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to create tools and testing solutions
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work history/knowledge