Staff Data Reliability Engineer
The Staff Data Reliability Engineer will report to the Senior Manager as part of the Data Platform team.
This team automates as much database operations as possible and provides self-service tooling for developers to quickly, safely, and reliably provide the appropriate data stores for the services they create.
You will be working on the #1 internal problem for the company to solve this year. The impact you make here will be seen and recognized by the C-suite.
Location: 100% Remote with offices throughout the USA
Salary: $140k - $175k with bonus, RSUs and full benefits
Why join this company?
- IPOed last year with a 2022 goal of international expansion.
- Industry leader disrupting a $1 Trillion industry.
- Growth for your skills, career, and paycheck.
Who are you?
- Passionate about distributed data storage systems on the cloud with experience in non-relational (NoSQL) databases.
- Excited about building a next-generation data platform and translating problems into pragmatic solutions that open up the boundaries of technical possibilities.
- Looking for a place to solve interesting problems with an experienced team.
What are you doing?
- Responsible for the provisioning and management of data stores, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Automate as much database operations as possible and provide self-service tooling for developers to quickly, safely, and reliably provide the appropriate data stores for the services they create.
- Skills: AWS, Kafka, SQL / NoSQL databases (Postgres, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, DynamoDB)
What is the IV Process?
- Phone Screen
- Technical Manager Phone Screen
- Technical IV
- Virtual Onsite Final Interview
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.