Staff Cloud Quality Engineer | Austin, Texas
A company that is revolutionizing the healthcare industry is looking for a sharp Quality Engineer to join their Cloud Engineering team! This company truly values their Quality Engineers and understands they are critical to the success of the platform. They are looking for sharp Quality Engineers who are passionate about testing, automation, and creating a self service infrastructure for engineering teams across the business.
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity requiring experience with automation, continuous integration, and AWS. Having some knowledge of SRE functions is great, as you'll be working in collaboration with the SRE team to develop tooling to support continuous integration. The main responsibilities of this role in this team is focusing on the quality of the cloud platform.
If you're a sharp SDET or Engineer looking to make an impact on our healthcare system, this may be the gig for you!
This is a full-time, direct-hire position and they are ideally looking for local, Austin, Texas candidates.
US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- 5+ years of experience in testing platform technologies
- Very comfortable with AWS tools and technologies
- Track record of setting up automation in CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to provide automation frameworks and toolings from scratch
- TDD and ATDD
- Experience working with microservices
- Ability to write unit and integration tests