Austin Fraser has partnered with another new client in the SaaS Product space in their search for a Staff/Principal Software Engineer. The client has offices in Austin and San Francisco but this role can be done 100% remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the best of the best to show their stuff doing Greenfield Development work on new products and software. Without trying to sound too cliche, they're really looking for the top 15% and they're willing to pay for it.
What's so Great About the Staff/Principal Software Engineer Role:
- Base Salary Over $200K + Equity + Full Benefits
- Pre IPO so a Super Exciting Time to Join!
- Company is ~300 Employees so No Big Corporate Nonsense!
- Cutting-Edge Tech Without all the Legacy Stuff!
- 100% Remote or Go On-Site, Up To You!
This is a C#/.NET Shop So You Have to be Willing and Able, but Expert Knowledge in Any Language is Okay Coming in the Door.
Requirement for the Staff/Principal Software Engineer:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Similar
- 7+ years of Software Engineering Experience
- Mastery of at least 1 Object Oriented Programming Language
- C#/.NET Preferred but Java, Ruby, etc. are also okay
- Experience with the Systems Design and Architecture
- Highly experienced with Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
The client is ready to hire for multiple openings so please apply now to get things moving!