Staff SRE | Austin, Texas & Remote
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and passionate about building innovative and complex software and can thrive in a start-up culture. To be successful in this role means to be adaptable - the department is growing and this is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor and make a lasting impact. As a team, they thrive on designing effective and scalable solutions to some of the most difficult problems while delivering revolutionary software products for customers throughout the world.
About the Staff Site Reliability Engineer position:
As a Senior SRE, you will have a solid understanding of development and how DevOps fits into the life cycle and can provide expertise to the team. This role requires a strong understanding of AWS, Cloud automation tooling, and Kubernetes. You'll be involved with building out systems for their rapidly expanding team, enabling the whole engineering group to operate more effectively and iterate at top speed in an open, collaborative environment. To be successful in this role, it is preferred to have prior experience in software development or strong coding skills in general.
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary ($150k - $250k+)
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
- Fully remote !
- Own your work and try new ideas (open + collaborative environment)
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience in DevOps or Software Development
- 3+ years AWS experience
- In production experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with automation using Terraform
- Proficiency with CI/CD using CircleCI and configuration management using Git, GitHub and GitFlow
- Experience working with software, platforms, and infrastructure at scale
- Experience as a technical leader on large initiatives with the confidence to course correct if needed
For more information please submit your resume.
SRE | Site Reliability Engineer | DevOps |
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.