Senior DevOps Engineer | US Citizen - Security Clearance
A computer software company that uses artificial intelligence and predicate analytics to improve businesses is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer who can pass (or has) a Secret Level Security Clearance to join their growing team!
This is a new position on the team and they are looking for someone who is adaptable and there is a lot of flexibility with your career track at the company. Want to become a manager? Stay an IC? Either path is open and up to you and what your career goals are.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position based in Austin, Texas. They are ideally wanting someone local but also open to remote.
Must be a US Citizen as you'll need to either have or obtain a Secret Level Security Clearance.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Background in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Terraform
- Ability to script with Python ideally (open to Bash, Java or c#)
- Continuous integration/deployment experience
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience with scalable infrastructure using container orchestration systems like Kubernetes
- Must be eligible to hold a US Government security clearance