Senior DevOps Engineer | Remote from Austin, Texas
A team of software experts committed to helping entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team! They are a highly successful organization that has expanded over the past year and are in need of a sharp Engineer who can help improve the infrastructure.
Why work here?
They are working with some of the latest technologies and have the funding to provide the best tools you need. They've never made cuts during COVID and their business actually GREW because the industry they work in is in high demand and isn't slowing down. You can have a voice! Notice things that need improvement or could be done better? You're encouraged to speak up.
What you'll be doing:
Working with Kubernetes, Microservices, and various AWS services to improve and maintain the infrastructure. You'll work across teams and products to troubleshoot, monitor, and deploy services daily. Work with developers to build a system that is both robust and easy to use. Design and maintain operations and application CI/CD pipelines.
What you get:
- Remote work environment with an office available if you'd like a hybrid model
- Full healthcare benefits
- Bonus paid out quarterly
- 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO
This is a full-time, direct-hire position with a preference for loca, Austin, Texas candidates. Open to fully remote from the US.
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps or similar role
- Kubernetes experience - experience standing up and managing clusters
- Solid background with AWS (including EKS, EC2, Route53, Autoscaling, IAM, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Able to write scripts in Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell, etc
- Experience creating/managing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, Cloudformation, and Packer.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as NewRelic, Datadog, Sumologic, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills