Senior DevOps Engineer | REMOTE (in US)
An advanced IoT startup that is solving how people can work safely at work going forward is looking to add it's first DevOps Engineer to the growing team! Their unique system is being used by companies to understand how their office spaces are being used and to monitor the number to help with budgets, real estate choices, and occupancy for health (i.e. COVID).
- This is a full-time, direct-hire role and is 100% remote!
- They are offering a healthy salary and equity in the company.
- Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- Define, manage, adn track all application logs and metrics of the platform
- Make architectural choices for shipping and logging data from the platform
- Work to improve visibility and transparency of the platform by identifying, gathering, and visualizing key metrics
- Work with developers to build a system that is both robust and easy to use
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps or Infrastructure role
- Linux, Docker, AWS
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as code, including CloudFormation and Terraform
- Experience with observability and logging platforms like Elasticsearch, Solr, Vespa, Splunk, Data Dog, New Relic, etc
- Prior experience designing high performance pipelines using Apache Kafka, Logstash, Fluent-bit, Vector, etc
- Apache Kafka or related technologies experience highly desired