Data Warehouse Developer Needed! - London - £40K
I am currently supporting a rapidly growing data driven engineering consultancy based in London who are looking for a SQL Data Warehouse Developer to join their successful DataOps & engineering team. You will play a pivotal role in configuring and supporting data and BI solutions for some of the largest sporting organisations in the world. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks, first-class culture, collaborative working environment and working with over 100 leading international organisations.
- Working closely with the client team and clients to deliver technical solutions.
- Building and maintaining in-house data warehouses and associated ETL processes using the Microsoft stack (SSIS & SQL DB)
- Protecting the data of the business and clients constantly.
- Internal mentoring and helping create new learning strategies within the team.
- Proven experience developing end to end Data Warehousing solutions using the Microsoft stack.
- Confident SQL server experience.
- Requirements gathering and design skills.
- Proven experience of utilising a range of data sets and types such as: Excel, Delimited files, XML, JSON, Databases, APIs.
- The ability to work well in a constantly-changing and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communicator.
If you're a Data Warehouse Developer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure to work on exciting projects in a collaborative environment then click APPLY NOW or alternatively please email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.