A client of Austin Fraser is seeking a Solutions Implementation Engineer specializing in Aderant to join their team! This person will be responsible for building, maintaining, and scaling integrations between on-prem business systems and custom cloud-based payment solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing enterprise applications typically used in legal settings.
Great communication skills are a key requirement, as you will be working with both the product and solutions teams to take the specifics from conception to realization.
This is a direct-hire role based out of Austin, Texas - remote capability if you are located in Texas, Georgia, Tenessee or Illinois.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients to gather product feedback
- Must be a SME in Aderant as you will act as the consultant for the company
- Design, customize and maintain Aderant and Expert Applications
- BS Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
- High degree of familiarity with SQL, SSRS, and financial system database structure
- In-depth and broad understanding of and experience supporting applications and databases
- Expert level understanding and experience with on-prem infrastructure, specifically Microsoft technologies
- Experience with Salesforce, Quickbooks, and other accounting software systems
- Proficient with AWS (Lambda, Aurora, CloudFront, and S3)
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.