Solutions Architect - London - Paying up to £68K
Are you looking for you a new challenge with a full-fibre broadband provider who has secured 250m of investment?
Off the back of their huge growth, they are now looking for a Solutions Architect to join their successful engineering team and support them in promoting exceptional connectivity services across the South of England! You will play a pivotal role in reviewing and analysing the business requirements and processes to shape their Business Support System technology environment to make sure this is aligned with their business growth plan.
In return, you will benefit from being able to have a key part in shape the Business Support Systems architecture. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a high performing tech team in a collaborative and exciting working environment!
- Being responsible for the creation of the business systems architecture and processes, development and service design principles.
- Assisting with the specification, selection, design and implementation of core systems.
- When needed, being responsible for delivering implementation and system configuration to carry out specific technical and functional solutions.
- Support the solution design for data integrations with other core back-office systems such as Salesforce CRM.
- Translating business requirements into IT solutions.
- Managing the telecoms flow.
- Managing the functions of their systems such as their website.
- Managing and contributing to the development of the business' design architecture from a data perspective, by making sure solutions are evolved in line with their roadmap.
- Previous experience of delivery and solution architecture.
- A strong understanding and previous experience using rest APIs.
- Experience with transformation programmes.
- Proven experience with recording and detailing technical requirements and being able to translate solution specifications.
- Strong experience of working with applied project management and architecture frameworks.
- A strong ability to being proactive as well as to provide a structure approach to work when managing high workloads.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will ideally come from a Developer's background but this isn't a must.
This is a flexible opportunity based in London. If you fit the above criteria and this opportunity sounds like your next career step then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.