Job Description - Solutions Architect
Location - Leeds, UK
6 Month Contract | Remote
- Experience in Retail, or experience operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable
- Experience in both Green Field and Brown Field implementation
- Understanding of Compliance & Security GDPR , PCI DSS
- Experience in preparing and presenting Solution Blue Prints / High Level Designs
- Experience in Business , Technology , Application & Information Architecture
- Experience in Solution Architecture & Design for Enterprise integrated application
- Awareness of latest technology trends Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, RPA, AI, Public Cloud (Azure will be preferred)
- Experience with EA Frameworks TPGAF, IT4IT
- Experience in solution design and a real passion for current trends including mobile and cloud technologies (we use Azure)
- Client uses Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided
- Agile experience and awareness of ERP solutions is beneficial
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.