Role: Solution Design Engineer (Java/AWS) // Location: Remote // Type: Contract // Length: 3-6 Months // OUTSIDE OF IR35
Austin Fraser is working with a Tech company that operates within the music industry. They are looking for an experienced Solutions Design Engineer to join the team on a 3-6 month project outside of IR35.
For this role, I am looking for a Solution Design Engineer who has worked in AWS for a number of years and comes from an experienced development background in Java.
In this position you will be working in a team with a Lead solution designer. This project has already had the high level design completed. Part of your role will be to break down the high level design in order to transfer and use for low level design. This work will then be passed on to the Development team to deliver. Your job will be to articulate the design once it has been passed on to the development team. The company isn't looking for an architect that is just going to pass on the design, so having a development background is essential for this role as you will need to articulate any design required and work with the development team to deliver.
Requirements for this role include:
- Experience Java Developer
- Hands-on AWS experience
- Experience with serverless technologies
- Experience in the use of Agile development methodologies
- Designing and developing scalable applications on the AWS platform, including designing solutions using the following services: Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, Postgres (Aurora desirable), S3, ElasticSearch, API Gateway
- Strong Understanding of designing solutions that integrate with Salesforce
- Proven experience in Cloudformation scripting, JSON or YAML
If you'd like to know more about this interesting position then please make an application directly or send an up to date CV to c[email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.