Role: Solution Design Engineer (Java/AWS)
Length: 3-6 Months
OUTSIDE OF IR35
Austin Fraser is working with a tech company within the music industry who are looking for a Solutions Design Engineer for a 3-6 month project outside of IR35.
For this role, I am looking for a Solution Design Engineer who comes from a development background in Java and someone who has worked in AWS for a number of years.
Perfect for a Java consultant who has done Backend Development and also designed AWS Applications
This position will be working alongside Lead solution designer and on a project which has had the high level design completed. This role will be to break down the high level design in order to use for low level design, this will then be passed on to the Development team to deliver.
Once this has been passed to the development team, it will be your job to articulate design, I'm not looking for an architect who's going to just pass on the design, so someone who has come from a development background is paramount to for this role as you'll be able to articulate the design and work alongside the development team to deliver.
Requirements for this role:
- Experience Java Developer
- Hands-on AWS experience
- Experience with serverless technologies
- Experience in the use of Agile development methodologies
- Designing and developing scalable applications on the AWS platform, including designing solutions using the following services: Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, Postgres (Aurora desirable), S3, ElasticSearch, API Gateway
- Strong Understanding of designing solutions that integrate with Salesforce
- Proven experience in Cloudformation scripting, JSON or YAML
If you'd like to know more about this interesting position then please make an application directly or send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.