Software QA Engineer | Austin, Texas | Hybrid in office / WFH
A well-established software company that enables non-profit organizations to raise funds and manage operations is looking for a sharp Software QA Engineer to join their team! This is less of a 'Dev in Test' role and more of a quality and process focused QA position. They are looking for someone who can bring in a fresh perspective and contribute new ideas!
This role will involve both manual and automation (with Selenium) testing. It's ideal that someone has experience with BDD/TDD, as that's the direction they are going and want someone who can be an advocate across the team. It's not required that you're a strong coder but are comfortable with writing selenium tests.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role located in Austin, Texas. You must be comfortable with a hybrid in an office setting and be local to Austin.
Please only US Citizens and Green Card holders apply, as they cannot sponsor.
- 3-4 years experience in Software QA Engineer/Analyst role
- Ability to do both manual and automated testing
- Experience writing Selenium tests
- API testing experience using Postman
- Experience with Git, Team Foundation Version Control, and Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- TDD/BDD experience preferred
- Local to Austin, Texas
- US Citizen or Green card holder