Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of the desktop application
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop plans and commit to goals for delivering software features
- Monitor, evaluate, and ensure the completion of tasks and projects
- Participate in technical design and code reviews
- Team builder, trainer, mentor to other software engineers on the team
- Setting and tracking performance and development goals for each team member
- Develop and maintain current and future resource plans
- Hands-on C# coder
Your profile (skills and experience)
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a managing role for software engineers
- Experience in developing, integrating, and deploying C# .NET software solutions
- Solid understanding of C# .Net software as both a leader and contributor
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in modern software development practices including agile, scrum, automation, CI/CD
My client is one of the world's leading gaming audio and accessory providers.
The company is rated with 3,6 on glass door. Diversity, inclusion, interesting tasks and work-life.balance are important aspects for the company.
This position sounds interesting for you? Feel free to reach out and send me a mail with your CV: [email protected]
If you have any questions or you are not sure if this position fits your skills and your expectations you can also call me: 040 / 571 992 - 41.