My client is one of the world's leading gaming audio and accessory providers.
Diversity, inclusion, interesting tasks and work-life.balance are important aspects for the company.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop a future proof software
- Working with your team and external agencies to develop the clients driver software
- Ensure code integrity for a solid working software
- Report into head of development (Senior Software Architect) and the software steering board on the entire development process (from concepts over development through code review)
- Work closely with our UX/UI designers and the QA manager to ensure a testing environment (CI/CD)
- Sparring partner for the product owner to match crazy ideas with technical feasibility
Your profile (skills and experience):
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET (.NET Core)
- Proficient at writing tests, debugging, and profiling applications
- English on intermediate level is a must have, German a nice to have
- Nice to haves: Design patterns, OOP and TDD, designing and writing testable, modular codes, Win32 APIs, knowledge about HID communication (USB devices), experience with third party library integration and unmanaged DLLs, knowledge of WPF, Azure DevOps (CI/CD), C++
- You have attitudes of working in an agile team (hands on mentality, self-organised, open minded)