Austin Fraser Technology are partnering with a longstanding client in the Cyber Security industry who are on the lookout for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to come on board on an initial 3 month contract that will fall Inside IR35.
We are looking for a quality focused SDET who thrives on building automation frameworks and driving high quality agile development practices into a team. You will take the current automation and enhance the tooling and tests to help the team build some of the most innovative cyber security products on the market.
You will have;
- Architecture and design skill for automation frameworks and tools
- Ability to convert manual test cases into Automation
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security Market or Strong networking technology skills
- Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills
- Detail oriented approach with methodical and organised approach
- Experience of working embedded in an Agile development team
- Drive improvements and enhancements to meet the teams needs
- Work with the team to deliver high-quality, resilient and performant test cases
- Produce high quality automation
- Drive the adoption of automation tooling and code analysis tool
- Engage with the business to understand tools and techniques in use
- Cross-train the Cyber team and wider business on effective test automation
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.