A client of Austin Fraser is seeking a motivated Software Developer in Test who has experience creating automated tests in a Microsoft tech stack!
In this role, you will have a high degree of responsibility and should be comfortable taking control of the test environment. You will be working closely alongside Developers, Designers, and Product Managers to ensure quality development of their platform. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to own, design, lead and implement test strategies for complex applications and has a solid background working with test automation tools.
Qualified candidates will have experience as a full-stack SDET with the ability to set up frameworks and create performance benchmarks that are repeatable.
This is a direct-hire role based in Austin, Texas. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
Must be okay with working in an office once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Create and maintain a suite of regression tests to ensure platform stability and new release compatibility
- Design, develop, and maintain tests for web and mobile applications
- Setup test frameworks to identify bottlenecks
- Investigate software problems detected with test automation
- Identify opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels
- Guide development team in testing best practices and promote test automation
- 4+ years in a Full-stack SDET/ Test Automation position
- Proven experience working within Microsoft technologies to create automated solutions
- Proficient with c#
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
- Hands-on programming, automation scripting, white box testing experience
- Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools
- Experience creating automation strategy, tooling, and resourcing across multiple teams
- Azure DevOps experience highly desirable but not required
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.