Software Developer in Test | SDET | REMOTE from US
About the company:
Partnered with a Cybersecurity company needing to bring on an QA Automation Engineer to join their growing team! This is an opportunity to join a team of experts and researchers dedicated to protecting their clients against hackers. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity offering competitive salary, benefits, and career growth.
About the QA Automation Engineer position:
As a Software Developer in Test, you will work closely with management in developing tools and automating systems that will be integrated into their CI/CD pipeline to provide the engineers with the insight needed to ensure things run efficiently. They are looking for engineers who can create automation frameworks and OWN portions of the testing infrastructure to ensure it's functional and available at all times.
This is not a typical QA role, this is an opportunity for someone with experience developing frameworks from scratch and infrastructure at scale. The minimum requirements for this role are Python or Ruby proficiency, experience with Selenium and Capybara, Gherkin, and worked within a cloud based environment.
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science degree or comparable knowledge of CS fundamentals
- 5+ years experience in QA Automation- worked with Selenium and/or Capybara
- Ability to code with Python and/or Ruby (Go strongly desired as well)
- Experience with Gherkin Behave
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Automation experience in a distributed/service-oriented architecture environment
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to create tools and testing solutions
- Ability to add to and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Extensive experience with performance and load testing
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
If you have a strong background in test automation, look no further!
For more information please submit your resume.
Software Development Engineer in Test | Austin, Texas - Remote
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.