Software Engineer in Test | SDET | Austin, Texas / Remote
One of the largest providers of software and data solutions for emergency services is seeking an experienced SDET to join their team!
This particular role requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills. Possessing the proper skill set is vital for the SDET, but just as importantly, the candidate must be a good environment match with the current team of developers. The QA team is a group of sharp QAs and SDETs who need someone who has a strong understanding of backend testing and automation.
About the SDETposition:
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity and not able to sponsor visas. Please, only US citizens and green card holders apply.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
- Work fully remote!
Skills and Experience:
- 2 - 5 years QA/SDET experience
- Solid knowledge in QA and Test automation (Selenium or similar testing frameworks)
- Backend / API testing experience
- Able to update and maintain a test automation framework
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to add to and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work history/knowledge
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
For more information please submit your resume.