Software Developer in Test - Austin, Texas - Full-time
A well-established, people-first company in Austin is looking for a Software Developer in Test who is excited to write frameworks and tools to support their software.
This particular role requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills. Possessing the proper skill set is vital for the Software Developer in Test, but just as importantly, the candidate must be a good environment match with the current team of developers. The team is a small group of sharp developers and architects who need someone who is passionate about QA and has an expertise in test automation!
About the Software Developer in Test position:
As a Software Developer in Test, you will work closely with the architects in developing testing tools and frameworks that will be integrated into their CI/CD pipeline. The ideal candidate will have development and microservices experience and have worked in a Microsoft environment.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years development experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Solid knowledge in QA and Test automation (Selenium or similar testing frameworks)
- Experience in building automated performance tests for REST based services
- Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to create tools and testing solutions
- Ability to add to and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work history/knowledge
If you have a strong background in test automation, look no further!
For more information please submit your resume.
Software Developer in Test | Austin, Texas | SDET | QA Automation
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.