Actively recruiting for a client seeking a Software Developer in Test who has experience creating automated tests in a Microsoft tech stack! This is a highly technical role for someone who can create test frameworks from scratch.
You will be working closely alongside Developers and Architects and will have a high degree of responsibility. You should be comfortable taking control of the test environment and communicating across the team.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background with Azure Microservices and creating automated tests with c#. If you're looking for your next challenge and want to join a well-established organization within the nonprofit sector, let's talk! They are open to Software Engineering candidates who are passionate about testing and automation, as well.
This is a direct-hire role based in Austin, Texas. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply, as we cannot support sponsorship at this time.
Must be okay with working in an office once COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests
- Setup test frameworks to identify bottlenecks
- Investigate software problems detected with test automation
- Identify opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels
- Guide development team in testing best practices and promote test automation
- 4+ years in a Full-stack SDET/ Test Automation position
- Proven experience working within Microsoft technologies to create automated solutions
- Proficient with c#
- Azure Microservices (Open to AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
- Hands-on programming, automation scripting, white box testing experience
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools
- Experience creating automation strategy, tooling, and resourcing across multiple teams
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.