Are you interested in joining the Fintech space?
My client has been recognsied as using technology to truly revolutionise Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. Last year, they helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 350,000 people used them to send money overseas.
They are currently continuing their transition to Agile ways of working, with teams embracing the Scrum framework. Most of their repos are now aligned to faster container-based deployments with CI / CD pipelines. They are looking for someone to contribute to the full software development life cycle of their Consumer App, Web application and supporting services.
- Proven experience as a Senior Developer or similar role
- Professional experience developing responsive web applications in an Agile environment using and supporting fully automated CI / CD pipelines
- Experience in developing web applications built with C# (3 years)
- Cloud knowledge (AWS or Azure minimum 2 years)
- Must produce clean, effective and maintainable code. Solid TDD / unit test practitioner
- Experience in .Net Core and awareness of modern days frameworks such as Java, React & Angular is preferable
This compay offer a discretionary bonus and benefits. Additioanlly, they are a rapid-growing comoany offering great career progression.
Please apply below.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.