Remote / London
£50,000 - £55,000
This successful agency is the leading provider of Online Reputation Management solutions to a variety of well-known clients spanning a multitude of industries, enabling them to provide crisis management and proactively manage their clients' brand reputations. Due to an increase in projects, they are now looking for a Software Developer to join their successful tech team. You will play a pivotal role in using your Python Django background to work on performance optimisation as well as the streamlining of their existing codebase in addition to working on new projects. With a state of the art office in an enviable central London location, you will be immersed in an environment that will allow you to do high-quality work. In return for your work, you will also benefit from working in a collaborative and social team with amazing company benefits to top it off!
- Using machine learning and data analysis, you will play a crucial role in building unique insights for the business
- You will use your Python Django knowledge and experience to develop effective data extraction tools to permit data sets to be collated and subsequently analysed
- Using Pandas, you will help to drive effective methods of automation and improving data analysis practices
- Using your commercial experience in Python development, you will work on business as usual projects such as the development of current systems (Python/Django microservices)
- A background in computer science
- At least 3 years of commercial experience using Python in a development role
- At least 2 years of commercial experience using Python Django
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- You will have excellent knowledge of various Python libraries, APIs and toolkits
- You will have previous experience with writing maintainable code as well as exposure to testing
- You will ideally have previous Python data analysis experience using tools such as Pandas
- Previous experience with RESTful web development services is highly desirable
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins is highly desirable
- Experience using AWS is highly desirable
- Experience with Celery is highly desirable
- Experience with Selenium is highly desirable
- Previous experience in developing REST APIs
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey complex information to a non-technical audience and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven delivery methods and organisational skills
If you're an experienced Software Developer looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure and career progression opportunities then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.