Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps | Remote, USA
A growing cloud based SaaS company is looking for a SRE to join their team! You'll work with two other SREs in continuing to support their platform and guide developers on working within the cloud. They are GCP shop but open to candidates who are experienced with AWS or Azure and willing to learn GCP.
If you're looking to join a fun, collaborative work environment and have the relevant experience, please apply! This is a Mid-Level SRE/DevOps position offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Please, only those authorized to work in the US (Citizens & Green Card holders) apply. It is remote but you must be located in the US.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience deploying and maintaining node or rails applications
- Experience with one of the following cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, or Azure (GCP preferred)
- Background in making tools to help other developers
- Deep understanding of container platforms (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Demonstrated understanding of various methodologies including GitOps, DevOps, CI/CD, etc
- Experience delivering highly available and scalable systems
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time