SRE | Remote (US)
A Cybersecurity / Threat monitoring company is searching for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team! This hire will be responsible for proactively building, monitoring, and implementing services that support the platform and provide automated detection and threat hunting.
About the SRE position:
As an SRE, you will have a solid understanding of development and how DevOps fits into the life cycle and can provide expertise to the team. This role is requiring a strong understanding of AWS, Cloud automation tooling, and Ruby. You will focus on enabling developer velocity and continuous delivery, as well as software automation and reliability. You'll work with a smart, diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit deep technical expertise and drive to get things done.
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary
- Generous Bonus
- Medical & Dental
- 401k package
- Fully remote !
- Own your work and try new ideas (open + collaborative environment)
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced level experience as a DevOps/SRE engineer
- Excellent understanding of Ruby on Rails
- AWS experience
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Familiar with a microservice environment
- Experience with automation using Terraform
- High proficiency with programming languages such as Python or Ruby
- Proficiency with CI/CD using CircleCI and configuration management using Git, GitHub and GitFlow