Role: Senior Product
Start Date: End of August
Length: 3 month rolling
Austin Fraser is working with a Digital Design agency based in London with the search of a Senior UI Product Designer.
For this role, I'm looking to speak with experienced designers who have good research, discovery and analytical skills. Able to synthesise discovery findings and create presentations to clients.
- Creating Mood Boards & Style Tiles to illustrate potential brand direction routes
- Strong UI
- Responsive design
- Mobile first
- App design
- Strong visual design
- Experience designing functionally rich websites and applications (native and web)
- Experience defining Movement, animation and transition pattern design
- Creating design systems
- Experience extending general brand guidelines further into the Digital space
- Taking the brief. Communicating to stakeholders. Presenting work to stakeholders
Nice to have/desirable skills:
- After Effects (or similar)
- User research
This position is outside of IR35
To make an application, send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.