Senior Frontend Developer
£60,000 - £90,000
Are you a Senior Frontend Developer with UI experience looking for your next step up working for one of the world's leading digital agencies?
- Taking a lead on projects and having an influence over architectural decision-making with a focus on performance optimisation and having best practice engineering in mind
- Mentoring the developers within the team to boost overall performance
- Focusing on enhancements and performance optimisation of multiple enterprise-level projects by writing well-designed and efficient code and having a hands on approach where needed
- Taking a lead role in shaping technical direction and technical discussion in order to allow for continuous improvement
- Prototyping interfaces to complete an experience in the browser
- Visualising how static design should be coded and proactively flagging challenges as well as offering other solutions
- Collaborating with designers
- Exposure to Wordpress
- Ideally you will have experience with Webpack of Gulp
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to PHP is desirable but not essential
- A collaborative and entrepreneurial mentality will allow you to take ownership of projects and ensure they are completed to a high standard
- Experience using Git - you will also need to provide a Github
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Frontend Developer at a leading digital agency sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.