Are you craving a change? Something new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities? Look no further! Here at Austin Fraser, we believe that incredible futures start with incredible careers!
We are looking for experienced technical recruiters that would love to jump in and make an impact on their company's growth in some of the most exciting markets in the IT & Tech industry.
With Austin Fraser, an award-winning international recruitment company, you would have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside the best in the business as we expand our Dallas office.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when and where you work.
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path
- BEYOU: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Clear career tracks and top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business
- Uncapped commission + other incentives
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a 180 desk: in short, you will be focused on the candidate experience, sourcing, headhunting, selection, lead generation, and recruiting tech candidates in the Dallas area.
- Develop talent pipelines while building and maintaining strong candidate relationships, all while collaborating and communicating with the account managers in your team.
- Recruiting candidates according to specific technical needs.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin Fraser Tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the tech community in the Dallas area and beyond.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Technical recruiting experience in an agency or equivalent setting.
- Someone who is internally competitive and driven, paired with a positive attitude.
- A strong communicator with great relationship building skills.
- A desire to collaborate with your outstanding team and contribute to our excellent culture.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.