A small team in Austin is building software for Clinical Trials and are looking to add experience to their team. As a Senior Project Manager you will be given the opportunity to grow into a Director Level and lead a team of project managers
Salary: $100k - $120k
Who are you?
- Strong technical background, but you enjoys personal interaction too much to be a full-time programmer
- Innovative - looking to find process improvements in everything they do
- Team player
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
What are you doing?
- Managing new projects as business continues to grow
- Lead team by example
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to build great software
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.