Senior Technical Project Managers!!!
We are currently working with an extremely exciting creative agency that is looking to bring on a Senior Technical Project Manager to lead their day to day delivery on a very important project. The client is a well founded creative agency that operates worldwide with some of the best companies around!
In this role you will be taking care of a large project for a key client, in doing this you will also be involved with events role outs & be able to work on the product side of things. Ideally you will have experience in managing software products. You will be working with an internal & freelance development team, with this you will be a natural communicator with excellent project management skills as well as being technically efficient!
Responsibilities in detail:
- Lead & manage sprints alongside Technical Lead as well as reviewing & managing backlog
- Management of JIRA service desk for the main project.
- Live updates to the management team
- Developing work breakdown structure and work packages keeping the wider team
- Weekly management of the project budget reporting to the Product Owner and Programme Director. As well as budget management
- AWS account management as well as integrated third-party software
- Provide training & tools to help project team
- Fulfilling the role in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with Event Producers, content producers and Production Technology in order to deliver platform requirements for the ongoing virtual events schedule on the platform
- Software development platforms, languages and frameworks knowledge, such as
- Ability to apply Agile project management and Scrum principles.
- Experienced with project management working with a software product(s).
- Certified Scrum Master/Project manager experience with native digital agency
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite including Jira
- Tech aware with the ability to advise multi-disciplinary teams
- Good with Google apps & Microsoft office
- Experience having worked for a Digital/Creative agency previously
If interested please apply & I will be in touch!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.