Senior Systems Engineer | Remote | $150k+
A high-tech healthcare company for pets has grown and is ready to hire a Senior Systems Engineer! You'll be working closely with leadership and tech leads to drive automation, operational excellence, and infrastructure best practices.
The team is looking for someone who has a strong background in Linux and has ideally supported Java based applications. This role is hands on technically and needing someone who is sharp and eager to take ownership of the pipeline.
The team needs someone who comes from a systems/linux background and has some experience in DevOps and Cloud environments.
This is an urgent hire and they are interviewing immediately.
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- 8-10 years experience in Linux system administration
- Azure experience
- Expert in hybrid and cloud-based compute, storage, and containerization solutions (Azure & Docker preferred)
- Proficient with shell scripting (Bash, perl, python, etc)
- Experience with automation
- Experience implement IaC using Terraform or similar tools
- Experience with container platforms (Examples: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Swarm, etc.), and management systems preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and team dynamic skills
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Nice to haves:
- Experience administering Hadoop/HBase systems -
- Experience designing, deploying and maintaining kubernetes clusters
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines